Peloton Events Terms and Conditions
1) Accounts are strictly net unless otherwise stated, and are subject to settlement within 30 days of
I. All invoices will be processed on receipt of booking.
II. Orders for eshots will be invoiced 7 days after a confirmed order acknowledgement is received. The order is subject to settlement within our payment terms regardless of whether the eshot is scheduled for this period.
III. Credits for eshots have duration of 12 months from date of booking. If the eshot is not distributed by the end of the 12 month period the credit expires and it becomes no longer incumbent on Peloton Events to distribute the eshot and no refund will be forthcoming.
2) A confirmed e-booking through our CRM constitutes a financial commitment to Peloton Events and constitutes a binding contract with Peloton Events.
3) The advertiser is solely responsible to submit to Peloton Events suitable artwork by the due date failing which the publishers reserve the right to exclude the advertisement from the publication or print only the name and address of the advertiser and Peloton Events will not be responsible for any mistake, error or omission thereby. In either case the advertiser is liable for the full cost of the order.
4) The advertisement artwork must be supplied in a digital format as a high resolution (300 dpi) JPG or PDFx. The artwork provided will be used to publish in the publication.
5) Cost incurred in the production of any separations or artwork for the advertiser will be the responsibility of the advertiser.
6) Peloton Events will not be responsible for amendments or errors received after stated date and the account will be payable in full.
7) Cancellation for print adverts will only be accepted if received by registered mail at least 4 weeks prior to copy date and acknowledged by the publishers in writing. Cancellation by any other means, including normal post, telephone, fax or e-mail, will not be accepted.
8) Every effort will be made to carry out contracts, but should Peloton Events be prevented or delayed in carrying out a contract by reason by an Act of God, war, lock-outs, fire, flood, delays in transit, strikes, riots, postal delay or any other unexpected or exceptional causes or circumstances beyond the publishers control, the time for delivery shall be extended until a reasonable time after the event preventing or interfering with the due execution of an order has ceased, and in no circumstances are the publishers to be liable for any loss or damage suffered by clients as a result thereof.
9) A confirmed e-booking constitutes all the terms of the contract and no agent or otherwise representative of the company has any right to vary the terms hereof in any way.
10) Peloton Events reserve the right to include an index to the advertisers in the publication and will not be responsible to any advertiser for any error or omission therein.
11) Peloton Events reserves the right not to publish any artwork it feels contravenes ASA standards or it judges discriminates against any sector of the community. If an advert deems to do this the advertiser will be contacted, the reasons for refusal of publication will be cited and new artwork will be requested. Should this not be supplied in time for the copy deadline Peloton Events reserves the right to invoke clause 3 and the advertiser will still be charged the amount shown on the Order Form.
12) Peloton Events assumes no responsibility for opinions expressed or accuracy of information in supplier artwork and therefore accepts no responsibility for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from acting as a result of material published on behalf of the advertiser.
Peloton Events UK Ltd. Registered in England, Reg No. 10135467
VAT no: GB241205456